The following is the club guest skating policy: Please contact the club at email@example.com to make a guest skating request.
Capital City Skating Club Guest Skating Policy
- Must be a regular member with Skate Canada for the current skating year and a member in good standing at their home club.
- A skater will only be permitted to guest skate if the maximum number of skaters is not exceeded and at the discretion of the Capital City Skating Club board.
- Skaters will only be permitted to skate on the sessions that they qualify for according to the CCSC classifications.
- Requests for skating must be made by contacting, the registration chair through the club at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the requested session.
- Cost for guest skating (in winter) will be:
- Freestyle session $20.00
- Dance and skills (usually these are combined) $10.00
- Please see off season school pages for guest skating rates in Spring, Summer and Fall
- A maximum of 5 Guest skating sessions allowed per camp. Winter sessions will be according to the Fredericton City rules. (eg. 5 per winter session.)
- Must observe and follow the rules of the Capital City Skating Club.
Capital City Skating Club Board